your nice interaction encoureged us to put the other set of sentences
تفاعلكم الجميل دفعنا إلى تنزيل المجموعة الثانية من الجمل
[LTR]6. Students must have access to good books.
7. one criterion of judging a country's advancement is women's access to education.
8. Only high officials had access to the emperor.
9. He was accused of being an accessory to the murder of the rich merchant.
10. The poor have no access to advanced medical treatment.
11. Efforts are being made to iron out the difficulties delaying the accession of Saudi Arabia to the World Trade Organization.[/LTR]
have fun with translation